Are you a looking to prepare your organisation for significant growth in legacy giving income? Or are you a legacy fundraising manager looking for fresh inspiration and the latest techniques to keep you ahead of the game? If so we have some exciting news to share with you that can help you see a step change in your fundraising income, and deliver real change for the beneficiaries you serve.
Back by popular demand, our Great Legacy Fundraising Masterclass runs from Monday 4th to Wednesday 6th November 2019 at The Inch Hotel and Inspiration Centre on the banks of Loch Ness in Fort Augustus Scotland.
This in depth residential course is designed to help organisations understand what it takes to grow their legacy income, and put the building blocks in place to make it happen.
This seminar will give you the tools you need to create a leading-edge legacy fundraising strategy, designed around your donors and what drives their legacy-giving behaviour. Over the course of 3 days we will will unpack everything there is to know about how to engage your donors in the legacy conversation and encourage more of them to leave a gift in their will and ultimately, to keep your charity in that will over time.
The content of the Great Legacy Fundraising seminar is formed by a unique mix of academic research and case studies, with particular reference to a major literature review commissioned by Legacy Voice. Attending this in-depth, exclusive seminar will leave you with a list of ‘must-do’ actions to be implemented immediately on your return.
This is a unique opportunity not only to hear from some of the leading experts in the field of legacy giving, but to tap into their experience and apply their knowledge to your organisation’s legacy strategy. Dr Claire Routley, author of our legacy giving research, and leading academic will be with us, as will Ashley Rowthorn, Managing Director of Legacy Voice and Legacy Link.
You will learn:
- How legacy giving is changing and how you will need to adapt to a new generation of donors.
- The core motivations why donors leave gifts to charities in their wills and how your organisation needs to act to be attractive to legacy donors.
- How to create powerful communications that speak to the core motivations of your donors and have a lasting impact.
- How to unite your organisation behind you and make your team proud of your legacy fundraising.
- What the research tells us about how legacy donors think – and how donor-centred thinking is key to successful legacy fundraising
- How to secure legacy gifts from major donors.
- Utilising digital technology to grow legacy giving.
- How to facilitate legacy conversations through the power of stories.
- How taking care of donors has the potential to dramatically increase legacy income.
Places on the Masterclass are limited, so reserve your place early. Book by 30th September 2019 to benefit from the early bird 20% discount.
Full details can be found on our Great Legacy Fundraising Masterclass – Nov 2019 PDF.
Great Legacy Fundraising Seminar
To find out details of the best rates or to book your place, contact Sharon Comfort by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an ACAPF event promoted by Legacy Voice.